The experience of violin recording in a studio
My first studio recordings were in 2000 when I recorded a demo CD. It was something new and interesting, and I had a greater desire to continue my work.
In 2005 the author’s CD “My dream” was recorded (my songs accompanied by a violin). In 2007 “Jazz violin duet” was recorded, a jazz CD disk for two violins, together with Emil Kunin. I had enough sufficient experience in studio for being a session musician.
The skills that help me to work in recording studios
- high sound quality of a bow
- high quality of purity of intonation
- maximum expression
- variety of tones and timbres
- playing by ear
- ability to edit musical material which is not written by violinists
- ability to make arrangements for violin
Recording of orchestral parts
Recording of orchestral parts (6-8 violins) is an interesting experience. To create a harmonious sound using several instruments at once, you can not only play different violins, but also change a timbre on an instrument with
- bow strokes
Recording violin from afar
Modern Internet technologies allow transferring of audio files with high quality of recording.
If you want
- to record a violin for a song
- to make arrangement of a violin part for ensemble and to record it
- to record a violin group of an orchestra
– you don’t have to look for a musician and a recording studio in your city, you can contact us.
A live violin sound, high-quality audio equipment and expert sound technicians will take your music to a worldwide level.
Examples of Aliza Keren’s work at recording studio
- Recording violin parts for song
- Recording orchestra parts for the children’s play
- Jerusalem. The West Wall. My Freilah